Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Afterburner kits now shipping!

1. Afterburner kits now shipping!

I went back several pages and I'm amazed no one has posted this yet. For shame! And I thought you guys were on the QT also

:15 PM | May 10, 2002
    The Afterburner has been unleashed!
    Today is the day so many of you have been waiting for - the Afterburner has finally started shipping!

I have received emails from many of you asking about the drawing for the 10 free kits, the international reseller/installer map, the forums, etc. - I really apologize for being behind schedule on those matters, I am doing my best to get to them but our "shipping infrastructure" set up has demanded 110% of my attention in the past two weeks. I hope to get these loose ends taken care of by Wednesday of next week.

As for the 10 free kits, I have randomly chosen winners from the pool of Afterburner customers - here they are:

Michael Alexander - Mesa, AZ
    Jason Okowitz - West Spirit, MA
    John Jacobs - Red Wing, MN
    Eric Beck - Minneapolis, MN
    James Polly - Lexington, KY
    Seth Freemen - Katy, TX
    George Chen - South Pasadena, CA
    Andrew Ritland - Ooltewah, TN
    Charles Fung - East Brunswick, NJ
    Tim Greene - Peachtree City, GA

Congratulations to those winners, your kits will be shipped within the week.

As for the rest of you waiting patiently while we scramble to fulfill an endless sea of orders - your time is drawing near! Every time I turn my GBA system on I am reminded of why I have spent the last four months of my life working on this project.. and I'm certain that you will soon feel the same way when you get one of your own. Good luck with the installation and enjoy your viewable system.

Back to work!
    I ordered mine day after preorders opened so I should be getting it this week. Just in time for E3! Sweet
    omg TNL epics!

2. Nice to see people care...
    omg TNL epics!

3. Do you know where to find the right screwdriver online to open the system?

4. icons

how can i get an icon beside my name?

5. Originally posted by Phire
    Do you know where to find the right screwdriver online to open the system?
    you dont need the special screwdriver..a normal 1/16 flathead will do the job.

6. Re: Afterburner kits now shipping!

Originally posted by Ragnarok the Red
    I went back several pages and I'm amazed no one has posted this yet. For shame! And I thought you guys were on the QT also

I ordered mine day after preorders opened so I should be getting it this week. Just in time for E3! Sweet
    i would of posted it, but it didnt seem that important to me. people who dont keep track, dont deserve to be notified

anyways..i ordered mine the day it started taking preorders..im on top of the list..i asked adam curtis and he said i was on top of the list and the first ones to get it. i ordered about 15 but cancelled the 5 pack cuz i wasnt sure if i was going to get rid of all 15. so now i got 10. and those 10 are pratically gone now. if i was to order more, i would be bumped down to the end of the list. i'll wait for the next shipments

7. Can i ask were you guys are getting these.. and how much it cost...

8. Actually I don't have a 1/16 flathead either and I can't find one online to buy from anywhere either.

9. Originally posted by maruchan
    []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[]
    Shouldn't that be ]D ][ ]\/[ ]D ][ ]\[

10. Originally posted by maruchan
    Can i ask were you guys are getting these.. and how much it cost...
    directly from TritonLabs aka PortableMonopoly.com

its $35 for the light plus $7 shipping. a bit overpriced on shipping for 1 item