Thread: Bakuretsu Tenshi

1. Bakuretsu Tenshi

Anyone try this one out?

It's a Gonzo digimation with a girls and guns theme. The first episode sees the freelance gun girls needing a new chef... The one who responds to their ad is some scruffy cooking school attendee who doesn't learn what the girls really do until he gets caught up in one of their operations.

[The backstory mentioned involves something about the right to bear arms being implemented into the city's laws, and an emergence of these self-employed peacekeepers.]

The show also includes: pretty crappy-looking 3D mech animation [the mechs lack detailed textures, but the actual movement looks okay], advanced boob animation, and a horrific OP.

www.baku-ten.com

2. I had a avatar of it about a month ago. I like the character designs so I'm hoping the story and animation is as good.

3. Watched the first two episodes, it's pretty much mindless fan-servicey entertainment. Don't expect much more than that and you might enjoy it.

If I was to describe the CG to a bunch of gamers, I would say it looks exactly like the CG from Gungrave on the PS2... has a very herky-jerky look to it.