Thread: WTB: Saturn... preferrably "This is Cool" Saturn... because those Saturns... are cool

WTB: Saturn... preferrably "This is Cool" Saturn... because those Saturns... are cool

First, let me just say:

My gray Saturn with a region switch just died. I don't know why... it was acting funny since I got it but nothing too bad so I overlooked it. And tonight... it died. So dammit to hell, cause I loved that fucking machine.

Now I have a dilema. I don't have a Saturn, and this is not good... because there are so many Saturn games I could be playing... and I never feel like playing my DC, GC, or Xbox (the only other consoles I have at college with me).

SO! If anyone has a gray see-through Saturn, with "This is Cool" on the lid, lemme know. I should be able to pay within 3-4 weeks (upcoming paycheck is called for, though I am owed a lot of money by a local guy... so if I can get him to get his act together and pay me I should be set!)

Anyways, thank you for looking.

jp
    Currently collectiong all 55 Saturn shmups:
    Progress: 35/55
    ^^^ Now there's a website for it!

2. What are doing with the broken one?

videodrone=interested

3. I'd take the casing off your old one...

And you can check eBay for the This Is Cool Saturns, though usually they run upwards of a hundred. No idea how much you'd be willing to pay.

The region modded Saturn might get fixed.

If you want 2 broken black Saturns though, I'm sure I'd part with them for next to nothing. But shipping would probably turn out to be a bitch.
    Currently collectiong all 55 Saturn shmups:
    Progress: 35/55
    ^^^ Now there's a website for it!

5. I have two or three black Saturns right now, so I'll pass, but thanks for the offer.