Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Awesome! There's a Don Pachi machine at my nearby Wal*Mart.

1. Awesome! There's a Don Pachi machine at my nearby Wal*Mart.

It's been a few years since I played it. It used to be at a 7-11 by my old high school, but got replaced with stupid football game.

Anyway, the one at the Wal*Mart it all tricked out. The butons and joystick work perfectly, and the sound is cranked up loud. Another plus is that it doesn't steall your quarters like the other games that they have had in the past.

I'm gonna have to get this one for Saturn.

2. the walmart near me has a MVS that they periodically swap with Strikers 1945 and Prehistoric Isle 2...

3. The Wal Mart near me has....Deer Hunting and Fishing games. Wow....

Though they do have a Third Strike machine. I guess that's worth something, even though I already own the DC version.
    They call me Heatmiser
    and whatever I touch
    starts to melt in my clutch
    I'm too much!

4. What is Don Pachi?
    It's a mirror image!

5. A shooter, the first game that's since spawned three sequels:

Dodonpachi
    Dodonpachi II
    Dodonpachi Dai-ou-jou

I never seem to have this kind of luck (finding great games in weird places) There's a Kmart down by a friend of mine in Laguna Beach that has Strikers 1945 (1 or 2, don't remember) and Raiden Fighters (2 or Jet, it's been a while. :P) Thank goodness I'll be down there in the summer.

TheSCHLONG! Guest
    my walmart has crusin usa.......

7. You people must live in California or something, because here in BFE Western Maine, I have to drive almost an hour to get to the nearest arcade shmup, and it's a .50/credit Strikers 1945 cab with mis-mapped buttons.

Maybe now that our Wal-Mart (or Tram-Law as I like to call them) has been needlessly turned into a Supercenter, maybe they'll get some better arcade games. The one they have now is some racing game.

8. Thats friggen awesome! I wish my Walmart had cool games like that. They used to have a broken Punisher cab. You could only play as Nick Fury. Who wants to play as that fruit? I've found Samurai Showdown 4 at a gas station before though. Pretty sweet for around here. A walmart thats a bit further away from me has Wild Riders, which I love, and play alot.

Z-roe
    A is for action

9. You people must live in California or something, because here in BFE Western Maine, I have to drive almost an hour to get to the nearest arcade shmup, and it's a .50/credit Strikers 1945 cab with mis-mapped buttons.
    *checks under avatar*

Yeah, I live in CA. But it's not that great for arcades unless you're in the LA area. About the best thing I've found around here was a Raiden II cab; last time I went there the screen was all screwed up. Dammit! Of course "Aerofighters" display is perfect...

10. actually... the same walmart that has the MVS (it's not even the traditional red MVS... it's got wood paneling and looks like it's almost home-made), they have a small arcade behind the registers with the Starwars Racer arcade game (pretty sweet), and that Alien Invasion Pinball game (which i love to death).... and then there's arctic thunder and the deer hunting game... hehe... i'll stick with playing strikers by the soda machines... thank you very much