Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 689101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Official "What do you want?" thread

1. Turbo Grafix 16 CD addon
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

2. I'm looking to see if anyone who went to the Anime Expo and maybe picked up a Wolf's Rain promo beanie would be willing to sell me one, please PM me or just reply and let me know

3. Wanted Fatal Frame for XBox or PS2.

4. NES system that's in good physical condition.

I still want the cable that hooks up the 32x to the Genesis... someone was supposed to send me one long ago, but I forgot who that was by now =/
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf
    Desperately seeking a Gallon / Jon Talbain garage kit from the Vampire Savior / Darkstalkers game, can be ether unbuilt or completed but must be in good shape.

Here is a PICTURE

If any one is willing to help I will pay you if you are able to find one, even if you can just point me to a place that has them in stock I will pay for that as well, but it must be in stock
    http://www3.animebox.com.hk/ Here, they have it.

7. Quote Originally Posted by IronPlant
    http://www3.animebox.com.hk/ Here, they have it.
    Thanks for the help, but unfortunately I tried them alread... they don't have any in stock

Thanks for the help though, I really appreciate it and if you happen to come across any other wolfy stuff please let me know since I'm always looking for that

8. WANTED: Samsung Nuon dvd player. Tried Tones recent post but he'd already promised it to someone else.

9. Right now I'm hunting:

- Sin and Punishment (N64, JP)
    - Gunstar Heroes (Mega Drive, PAL)

10. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    I still want the cable that hooks up the 32x to the Genesis... someone was supposed to send me one long ago, but I forgot who that was by now =/
    I've got an extra one (as long as you're using a genesis 2). PM me your address and I'll drop it in the mail when I get a chance.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in