Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 10121314

Thread: Official "What do you want?" thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by K3V
    I want a working Xbox, console only. Anyone have one?
    Do you not have one, or is yours broke? Because if it's not reading games or movies, you might wanna think about getting a new DVD drive. Don't go for the Thompsons though... yeah, they may be 15 bucks, but they suck ass so bad.

2. No I have one that works but it's out getting modded now. I want a second one to play on Live, and for lan parties, etc. I've already got spare controllers, power cables and A/V cables so no need for anything else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

3. I need a clean copy of Shin Megaten: Nocturne. Now...

4. I know I've spewed it all over trade depot, but I NEED a compact flash card within the next week and a half or I am in deep shit at school. Somebody, please o_o

5. Quote Originally Posted by Nomi
    I know I've spewed it all over trade depot, but I NEED a compact flash card within the next week and a half or I am in deep shit at school. Somebody, please o_o
    I'm not sure why you're so freaked out about a 35-40 dollar flash card.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

6. Because I don't have 35-40 dollars all in one place and I need the card by May 7th? Online places I can afford won't ship quickly enough, others don't take paypal and I can't gamble on hoping something arrives or that an eBay seller will be reliable enough (and fuck those people charging 9.99 plus 3 bucks required insurance for a 1/5 ounce card!).

I would go buy it at a store like Best Buy or a camera shop, but the damn things retail for 70 bucks or close to that. It's absurd.

Edit: <3 Kano and Mzo. Thanks guys. That was a bitch to do since I was short in Paypal balance but it's all good. You totally saved my ass.
    Last edited by Nomi; 26 Apr 2005 at 10:23 PM.

7. I want the Japanese version of Super Mario Bros 2(= Super Mario Bros: The lost levels in USA) on a Famicom cart. This game is available only on piarated carts. So please if anyone can tell me where can I find it or help me getting it, he/she will be much appreciated.

I want this pirated famicom cart:

http://famiclone.emucamp.com/007.JPG