Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Official "What do you want?" thread

1. PM me if you have either available for sale. Keep in mind that I don't do paypal, only postal money orders.

Armed & Dangerous Pre Order Bonus Disc(PC) -This is the disc that was given to preorders of Armed and Dangerous for PC. It supposedly has the full version of Sam & Max on it. Not sure what it's worth, I'd be willing to pay about $5 or maybe more.

Mr. T Mini Mate(Toy) - Given to preorders for Celebrity Deathmatch. Not sure what it's worth, I'd be willing to pay a $1.

2. Desperately seeking a Gallon / Jon Talbain garage kit from the Vampire Savior / Darkstalkers game, can be ether unbuilt or completed but must be in good shape.

Here is a PICTURE

If any one is willing to help I will pay you if you are able to find one, even if you can just point me to a place that has them in stock I will pay for that as well, but it must be in stock

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rich
    How much are you looking for? I could live with a normal jewel case if the game is good enough.
    I could let it go for $18 shipped. PM me if you're intrested.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

4. Quote Originally Posted by plik
    damn, my CC has shit for games.. dang, it's tempting. you looking for anything in trade?
    Well, money's tight, so it would simply be that i would buy it for you...otherwise I won't pick it up...

EDIT: actually give me a list of stuff you have for trade and maybe we could deal...
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

5. i'll whip that up tonight for you. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ssbomberman
    How cheap is cheap? I got a copy...what can you offer?

Plik, my Circuit City has Rez for 40 bucks sealed...I can pick it up if you want, or anyone else...hopefully it is still there...
    Not really looking to spend more than $25-30.

7. I want a PS2 and Dragon Quest VIII. Yeah, that'll do.

8. Sega Saturn (US or Japanese)
    Vampire Savior (saturn jp)
    Action Replay 4n1

Rainbow Six 3 (xbox)
    Crimson Skies (xbox)

Tetris (GB)
    Tetris Attack (SNES)

9. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki
    video game related pins. preferably smallerish ones, but it depends.
    I got Panzer Dragoon Orta pin. 1 1/4 x 3/4

10. Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf
    Desperately seeking a Gallon / Jon Talbain garage kit from the Vampire Savior / Darkstalkers game, can be ether unbuilt or completed but must be in good shape.

Here is a PICTURE

If any one is willing to help I will pay you if you are able to find one, even if you can just point me to a place that has them in stock I will pay for that as well, but it must be in stock
    Check your PM's.