Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234568 ... LastLast

Thread: Official "What do you want?" thread

1. I'm looking for a Ms. Pac-Man glass that's part of a set of two; the other being Pac-Man. It's the only Ms. glass I know of and they're pretty cheap. I just never seem to find one on ebay.

I'm also looking for old Pac-Man and Donkey Kong trading cards.

2. Eliminate Down for Mega Drive, last MD shmup I need to complete my collection, but it barely appears on eBay anymore.

Also, Magical Chase for TG-16 at a reasonable price, but that's probably asking WAY too much, I'll settle for just Eliminate Down at this point
    omg TNL epics!

3. Quote Originally Posted by FuryFox
    Vampire Savior (saturn jp)
    I have a Darkstalkers Playstation game original version (longbox) complete in great shape, I don't know if you'd be interested in that... but for you I would let you have it for nothing if you want it

Quote Originally Posted by Spike
    Check your PM's.
    Got it and PM'd ya back, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok the Red
    Eliminate Down for Mega Drive, last MD shmup I need to complete my collection, but it barely appears on eBay anymore
    Do you have a picture of what the box looks like?, just in case I come across one I can let you know

4. Quote Originally Posted by FuryFox
    Sega Saturn (US or Japanese)
    Vampire Savior (saturn jp)
    Action Replay 4n1

Rainbow Six 3 (xbox)
    Crimson Skies (xbox)

Tetris (GB)
    Tetris Attack (SNES)
    Oh man, I'm sure I have an extra copy of the original b&w Tetris in my house...make me an offer and I'll dig it up for you...
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

5. I need the PAL PS game X-COM Terror from the Deep. I'm sure no one here has it but I thought I'd give it a try.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

6. Batsugun for the Saturn

JM

7. I have a copy of Vampire Savior for Saturn for sale in this thread:

http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/s...ad.php?t=28956

Also some Japanese Mega Drive games if any of the Genesis collectors are interested.

8. I'm looking for Xbox component cables, used or whatever.

Also, Pikmin, Metroid Prime, Zelda: OoT Disc (don't need the case), and a Resident Evil 0 (disc 2 specifically, but I have a feeling I'll have to get the whole game)... I lost mine.

9. PSM Nov. '98. I'm looking for pretty damn good condition on this, too. I have one, but a page I want is ripped out.
    See, what I'm looking to do is have a copy of this that I can eventually scan the Tales of Destiny guide from and make a PDF of it. It's a really damn good reference guide.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki
    video game related pins. preferably smallerish ones, but it depends.
    I've got a Megaman 15th anniversary pin I got from E3 last year if you're interested.