Thread: Mzo Sale Thread 5/05

Mzo Sale Thread 5/05

I was going to trade some games in, but I decided to let you guys get first pick. This is just off my head for now, I'll add more as I scrutinize the piles when I get home. If it doesn't get play, or probably will not any time this century, it gots to go.

Contact me however you want, and make me offers. If you ask me for a price, I'll try to rip you off because I want money.

As always, everything is in kicky good condition, complete and minty, as it has only been handled and caressed by my tender, womanly hands.

Xbox

DOA2 Ultimate - SOLD
    DOA3 - OG release, no GH crap here

PS2

GTA: San Andreas - SOLD I THINK
    Metal Gear Solid 3
    Document of MGS2 - HE TOOK IT

I also have a sealed, never opened ZOE2, if anyone wants it. I do kinda want to play it, so I'll take an opened copy of it + maybe some cash as a trade, haha! (PS - if you do this, I'll think you are lame but I will take the money)

Trade Paperbacks/Graphic Novels/Strategy Guides

Gonna put up a few here before I haul them off to the comic store to trade, since they only deal in store credit (which is usually ok, but I want $$ for a PSP, I believe I have mentioned this).

Bunch of recent JLA TPBs, like the first 4 or so released (New World Order, Rock of Ages, some others I cannot recall, Obsidian Age 1 and 2).

Spawn TPBs like 1 through 8. I also have issue 10, which was kept out of the TPBs, guest starring Cerberus in a boring and lame stab at how other comics companies treated their employees. I don't want anything by McFarlane in my house anymore.

This is too hard to do from memory, I'll do it later.

I also have a shitload of strategy guides lying around from when I worked at EB, I'll list those too wtf. Some Versus ones to help you complete that collection, eh, eh?
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

How much for you? 24 hours, I get to use your body any way I want as long as it doesn't jeopardize your health?
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

3. That's a good idea. Do you do yard work? I need my whole lawn treated and my old mulch removed. What's minimum wage these days?

Oh yea, I sent a PM on GTA:SA.

Man, I STILL haven't updates this. Sold some stuff, but I haven't sent shit out yet (sorry Mech ;__

I will TODAY, I promise.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

5. Post those strategy guides!