Thread: Okami (PC, PS4, XboxOne)

1. Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    OOT - 28/40
    Nintendogs - 24/40
    Vagrant Story - 40/40
    Wind Waker - 40/40
    Soul Calibur - 40/40
    FF XII - 39.98/40 (never played)

There. Those are the appropriate scores. You're welcome.
    No, Sir, YOU are welcome. =D Okami looks like a day one purchase.

2. Too bad you didn't fix and bold the other scores.

3. Vagrant Story wasn't that good... 40/40? no way.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

4. Vagrant Story was one of my favorite PSone games, the overall atmosphere, music and story was great and very much similar to Final Fantasy Tactics probably why I liked it so much

Only 2 more weeks for Okami, feels like it's taking forever to get here especially for me but I will soon have this game... now if I can only find these

5. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters
    Day 321 for me, when it hits GH label. I am just too cheap to buy new games (unless it retails for less than $30).
    Comes out at $40. I bet Fry's will have it on sale for for $30-35 the first day or so, though.

6. I'm watched the trailer and a bunch of other videos. This game really has me interested now. It looks like a lot of fun. I love adventure games (find 40 pinecones, get powerup A) and this is the next step it seems.

As long as I have the money, it's a day one for me. It looks that damn good.

What's the difference between attacking with a brushstroke and just attacking with what I'd assume is a button press? Sometimes they use the brushstroke on enemies in videos and they turn into flowers and what not.

Too bad though that Canadian retailers have it priced at 59.99 instead of something equal to 39.99 US

7. Quote Originally Posted by jonas
    What's the difference between attacking with a brushstroke and just attacking with what I'd assume is a button press? Sometimes they use the brushstroke on enemies in videos and they turn into flowers and what not.
    Brush strokes perform special attacks that consume ink (ink replenishes constantly, but slowly, and by collecting dropped items). They can be used to break through an opponent's defense (some enemies use shields) or to attack when you're incapacitated. But most of the combat is executed with normal buttons.

8. hay guys when is this coming out, amazon says the 12th, gamestop says the 19th.

Capcom shows 9/19.

10. That makes me (and Baby Jesus) cry.