Page 16 of 56 FirstFirst ... 21214151617182030 ... LastLast

Thread: Okami (PC, PS4, XboxOne)

1. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    Comes out at $40. I bet Fry's will have it on sale for for $30-35 the first day or so, though.
    No frys here in Northeast

2. You suck if you don't buy this game. Since there are no voices, it's virtually impossible for the localization to be mucked up (unless they make up some new story).

EDIT:
    Here's some background to get you all excited until the 19th.
    gamengai: old ass Japanese games (some new ones too!)

3. Last chance to pre-order the game and get the little Buddha Board for reserving it. This is definitely the nicest pre-order gift I have ever laid eyes upon.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	buddhaboard.jpg 
Views:	578 
Size:	8.5 KB 
ID:	20410  

4. Now that is what I call a bonus. Buddah boards are cool as hell.

5. Played the demo in OPM. Wow. This game is beautiful and surreal. I love it, picking it up day one. The graphics are really awesome and the music was the cherry on top. The brush mechanism is easy to control as well.
    Last edited by animegirl; 16 Sep 2006 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Giltch View Post
    This is definitely the nicest pre-order gift I have ever laid eyes upon.
    Nice. I'm not sure it's better than getting the GC version of Ocarina of Time with Wind Waker though.

7. Quote Originally Posted by animegirl View Post
    Played the demo in OPM. Wow. This game is beautiful and surreal. I love it, picking it up day one. The graphics are really awesome and the music was the cherry on top. The brush mechanism is easy to control as well.
    Agreed, I loved it.

"All creatures will DIE, and all things will be BROKEN: That is the law of the SAMURAI."

This gonna be in stores tomorrow or "shipped" tomorrow?
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

9. shipped, im driving up to get it and rocket slime on wed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.

Why oh why can't the gaming industry actually have release dates for everything instead of just 'ship dates'?! Unless the game is Madden or some other huge name, or its a console launch, release dates don't seem to mean shit.

Also: copy the dvd industry and have everything released on a single day of the week, with the exception of previously mentioned big-name titles and console launches.

In other words, I'm annoyed that I can't play Okami today.