Page 17 of 56 FirstFirst ... 31315161718192131 ... LastLast

Thread: Okami (PC, PS4, XboxOne)

1. Quote Originally Posted by bVork View Post
    Why oh why can't the gaming industry actually have release dates for everything instead of just 'ship dates'?! Unless the game is Madden or some other huge name, or its a console launch, release dates don't seem to mean shit.
    Ships on Tuesday, in stores on Wednesday. It's been like that for years.

2. Quote Originally Posted by RedCoKid View Post
    Ships on Tuesday, in stores on Wednesday. It's been like that for years.
    It sucks ass.

3. Stupid shit, but I atleast I got my call from EB.
    Time for a change

4. You think Walmart will have this tonight, like 2AM?
    Boo, Hiss.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    It sucks ass.
    strongly agreed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.

6. Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    You think Walmart will have this tonight, like 2AM?
    Doubtful, this is going to be a big release but not that big.
    Time for a change

7. I dunno, I saw lines outside Wal-Mart and Best Buy this afternoon. It's gonna be big.

8. For Okami? Seriously? Wow.
    Time for a change

9. Well, if we're talking for real, then I'd tell you that when I preordered two weeks ago, the gamestop cashier said that she and I were the only two people to have put down money on it. Then, if you look at the bottom of the official US site, you can see them asking you, "Tell a friend." Okami henceforth will be renamed BG&E: Holiday Rape: Part 2 sadly because Capcom was too proud to put it out this summer against no competition.

10. Quote Originally Posted by RedCoKid View Post
    Well, if we're talking for real, then I'd tell you that when I preordered two weeks ago, the gamestop cashier said that she and I were the only two people to have put down money on it.
    Yeah, see this is more along the lines of what I expected. Sorry I fell in the sarchasm.

Quote Originally Posted by RedCoKid View Post
    Then, if you look at the bottom of the official US site, you can see them asking you, "Tell a friend." Okami henceforth will be renamed BG&E: Holiday Rape: Part 2 sadly because Capcom was too proud to put it out this summer against no competition.
    I don't think it'll be BG&E or Psychonauts bad. However, I certainly doubt it'll be flying off the shelves. Which is a crime, really.
    Time for a change