Page 19 of 56 FirstFirst ... 51517181920212333 ... LastLast

Thread: Okami (PC, PS4, XboxOne)

1. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    First of all, you don't know that without being privy to the game's localization (and Capcom paid close attention to this game, and it was delayed 2 weeks, so who knows).
    They normally take six months and since Okami has no voiceovers, that spells considerably less...

And last minute delays usually concern shipping issues, not localisations...

2. I got the last copy at the EB near me - but I didn't even wake up until 3:15, so...

But, my wife won't let me play it right now. There's a I Love the 90's marathon on
    Boo, Hiss.

3. Just got it, HOORAY.

Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    But, my wife won't let me play it right now. There's a I Love the 90's marathon on
    "Hey hun, I'll join you on your nostalgia kick - I remember I used to have a pair of balls when I was single back in the 90's. Get the fuck off of the TV."

lol

6. You know what's awesome?

Long ass intros that are text and can't be sped up or skipped.

Got it, poppin' it in now.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    You know what's awesome?

Long ass intros that are text and can't be sped up or skipped.
    Yeah, that irritated me too but I doubt the rest of the game will have anything else like that.

The EB I bought it at had a huge pile for pre-orders. I hope it's popular like that everywhere.

9. It came out April 20th in Japan. Localization doesn't usually take very long, so it could have been released in the summer.
    This is an EXTREMELY wordy game. It's old Japanese to boot, so you can't just have some anime dork translate it. It takes special care to convey the essence of the game. I hope they do a good job, although I won't be buying it.
    gamengai: old ass Japanese games (some new ones too!)

10. Quote Originally Posted by GaijinPunch View Post
    This is an EXTREMELY wordy game. It's old Japanese to boot, so you can't just have some anime dork translate it. It takes special care to convey the essence of the game. I hope they do a good job, although I won't be buying it.
    THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING IT.