Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2456781020 ... LastLast

Thread: Okami (PC, PS4, XboxOne)

1. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    This game looks very nice, but Werewolf's ridiculous wolf fetish and his need to proclaim as much in every damn post has turned me completely against games with wolves in them. In fact, it turned me against wolves in general.
    Not necessary.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

2. I admit sometimes I get a bit overly on the wolfy stuff, but I try to keep it down sometimes… really I do

But it’s really hard for me to not show some of that in a thread with a game that not only has a wolf in it, but is also the namesake and main character of the title… it’s kind of like what an open bar would be to an alcoholic, it’s really hard to suppress

Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    In fact, it turned me against wolves in general.

Thanks a lot.
    Are you that easily swayed... if you honestly cared then something as small as that shouldn’t change you’re opinion on something as drastic as that.

3. Quote Originally Posted by sleeveboy
    Not necessary.
    I beg to differ.

4. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    I beg to differ.
    Well then please do try to better explain yourself if you can, because I see no reason for this one in particular seeing I’m posting in a thread about a game called Wolf (Okami in Japanese)… what is wrong with that?… it’s something I like and it’s not often that I see games like this so what’s all the fuss about if I'm excited about it.

5. Quote Originally Posted by JefmcC
    Is this still a PS2 exclusive?
    According to Clover's site.
    Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    This game looks very nice, but Werewolf's ridiculous wolf fetish and his need to proclaim as much in every damn post has turned me completely against games with wolves in them. In fact, it turned me against wolves in general.
    Somewhere, right now, a child is crying for your terrible plight.

Anyway, I want some videos of this in action.

6. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus
    Somewhere, right now, a child is crying for your terrible plight.
    And that child...is Micheal J Fox.
    pwned by Ivan

7. first video: http://www.capcom.co.jp/clover/img/movie/okami_jpn.mpg

wish i could watch this at work..

8. Oh shit! Looks like I'll be getting that PS2 mod after all! That's damned beautiful. Werewolf is gonna be one happy guy when he sees that trailer. Damn that's gorgeous!
    Never under any circumstance scrutinize the mastication orifice of a gratuitous herbivorous quadruped.

9. Can't wait to see some more of the work that comes out of Clover, I'm glad that Capcom is finally realizing that they need to have more original games with style, like Viewtiful Joe and DMC.
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia

10. That was really, really good-looking.