Page 7 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: Okami (PC, PS4, XboxOne)

1. that trailer was just as good, if not better, than any Hollywood made one. holy shit was that fantastically fantastic.

2. That trailer has given me fath that this game is more than just a pretty face.

3. wow.

where the hell did this game come from

awesome.

4. I had no doubt I would be buying this game. But now I really, really have no doubt. Clover is my new Treasure.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Wolffen
    Werewolf is gonna be one happy guy when he sees that trailer.
    Don't you know it... Okami! ^..^

How about this, a friend did this for me from that video ^..^

This was already my most anticipated Japanese game and that video was even better looking than expected. The only thing that might go wrong if it turns out like Viewtiful Joe - beautiful and extremely fun at first yet gets boring and worse in design not far into it.

7. Quote Originally Posted by NeoZeedeater
    This was already my most anticipated Japanese game and that video was even better looking than expected. The only thing that might go wrong if it turns out like Viewtiful Joe - beautiful and extremely fun at first yet gets boring and worse in design not far into it.
    That happened during Viewtiful Joe? I must have missed that bit.

8. After checking out the trailor on this game, I simply can't wait for it. The art looks so beautiful and the fighting looks pretty awesome.

9. Quote Originally Posted by BEBOPlover
    That happened during Viewtiful Joe? I must have missed that bit.
    I agree. VJ started off with a bang, but it just gets too repetitive after about the midway point or so. It's like they just ran out of ideas or got lazy.
    "You can't run forever, Jack. Not from death, not from your shadow, and not from Ron Silver."

10. http://www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_okami_jp2.html

This game looks great. The art direction really does make the game though. I still have no idea how it'll play.