Page 9 of 56 FirstFirst ... 578910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: Okami (PC, PS4, XboxOne)

1. Quote Originally Posted by BEBOPlover
    Too bad, after 17 episodes, no action scene has really topped that one. Still, great show. Check it out.
    Huh? Did you slept through 16-17 episodes???

That two parter was amazing, with action on the level of the ep 1, woth both Jin and Mugen doing some great shit, and animation was really fluid and fighting done extremely well.

2. Quote Originally Posted by lithium
    I am downloading from this one right now

http://www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_okami_jp2.html
    Damn, I am having no luck with that page (right-clicking on the icons, right clicking in the display area yields no good results)...were you able to get it Lithium?

3. When's this game coming out? I'm guessing not by the end of this year in the USA?
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia

lithium Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SoldatoJ
    Damn, I am having no luck with that page (right-clicking on the icons, right clicking in the display area yields no good results)...were you able to get it Lithium?
    Yeah, in fact I'm getting it again right now to show my girlfriend. I also put it on my site so if you still cant get it let me know and ill let you get it from me.

5. Quote Originally Posted by SearchManX
    When's this game coming out? I'm guessing not by the end of this year in the USA?
    The end of the first trailer says 2005, which obviously would be the Japanese release date. So if it is even going to see release over here, no way it would be this year.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Despair
    Huh? Did you slept through 16-17 episodes???

That two parter was amazing, with action on the level of the ep 1, woth both Jin and Mugen doing some great shit, and animation was really fluid and fighting done extremely well.
    Episode 16 was cool, but I've yet to see 17. I am looking foward to it.

Okami continues to impress. I'll be buying this on import. I can't wait for this one.

7. New pics here,I hope you can remove the hub somehow..

8. What the dillio? This is the most unique attempt at graphics I've seen in a long time.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

9. Werewolf wasn't such a bad guy. Shame he's gone, really.
    Time for a change

Wow. This game is flat-out gorgeous.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.