Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Okami (PC, PS4, XboxOne)

1. Quote Originally Posted by Zerodash
    Exactly. Just like how there hasn't been another Powerstone or Rival Schools game
    I sure could use a new Rival Schools game.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    Oh, man. Werewolf is going to need new shorts when he reads about this.
    I forgot all about that. Werewolf is gonna flip the fuck out when he see this shit. We'll never hear the end of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Undaunted
    Well at least nobody will complain about Capcom for their lack of originality anymore.
    Make no mistake, I love that Capcom is actually trying something new instead of just Megaman and shitty action/horror games, but can't they just give us fighting game players some love? And no, I refuse to accept that Onimusha Blade Warriors crap as anything other than garbage.

2. Quote Originally Posted by The Bastard
    I forgot all about that. Werewolf is gonna flip the fuck out when he see this shit. We'll never hear the end of it.
    Heh, he's not the only one. I was just about to post the news item for this when I saw it on page 1 here. Looks like I'll be modding my PS2 later this year.
    Never under any circumstance scrutinize the mastication orifice of a gratuitous herbivorous quadruped.

Pretty.

4. unless im missing something how does this game "look neat"? theres no fucking screenshots.

5. He was probably referring to the only other images that were available on that page.

Wasn't Amaterasu a sun god? ...and I just looked it up, and she was. There's a legend about how she became bothered and stopped shining light on the world, causing it to be plunged into darkness. Eventually she came back though, and brought light back to the earth... and the wolf in this game brings color back to the earth, so I guess that's why that name was chosen. Yeah.

http://www.mothergoddess.com/ama.html

6. Quote Originally Posted by Mode7
    Looks neat. But what are you on about with Amano?
    It's the closest thing I could think of, sorry for confusing anyone (he's not doing the art for this game or anything).
    pwned by Ivan

7. Looks like there's a graphics whore in all of us, or at least a little in me. I'll buy this game for looks alone.

If Sony doesn't approve this for the US it's time to storm the corporate HQ. Heads on pikes by sunset, and a new regime by dawn.

James

8. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    Oh, man. Werewolf is going to need new shorts when he reads about this.
    heh, i thought this before i even clicked the thread, but then again, i will probably get it too if it hits these shores. sounds like it could have a very interesting art style.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.

9. Looks good so far, artwork reminds a little me of The Wind Waker's art actually.

10. Yeah, it made me think of the Wind Waker too. It has a heavy eastern feel to it. And from what is shown, it looks very nice. With the description I'm very interested in how this game plays.

I'm excited.

"All creatures will DIE, and all things will be BROKEN: That is the law of the SAMURAI."