Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4252545556

Thread: Okami (PC, PS4, XboxOne)

1. *please be good*please be good*please be good*please be good*

2. I'm totally in for an HD remake of this. Amazing fucking game even by today's standards.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

3. Yeah, I'm down.

4. I love the idea of Okami way more than the actual game. It looks amazing, maximizes its setting to its fullest, and plays rather well but it's also about 3 times longer than it needs to be and way too hand-holdey. Not sure how well it holds up TBH.

5. Every time I try to play through Okami I get through 2 of the 3 games that are inside it. I can never seem to keep the momentum going to finish it completely.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. I hope it gets a hard mode and a way to skip cut scenes and dialogue.

7. It is a chatty goddamn game for sure.

I had the same problem with Beyond Good and Evil and Psychonauts. Just shaddup and let me do the thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. I could tolerate it if the text didn't appear so slowly. Someone on the dev team must have thought it was karaoke.

I'm down for a physical release of Okami HD. Beat the original and loved it, never played last gen's HD upgrade.