Page 3 of 91 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Watchmen

1. I was kind of excited to see this when I first read the thread title, but now, after having thought about it, I agree with MVS. This is going to be no less than a train wreck.

Quote Originally Posted by sleeveboy
    Slightly OT: are any of you guys reading Wanted? It's like Watchmen, but for villains.
    I'd love to read it, but I usually always wait for the collected. Collecting monthly issues is a pain in my ass.

2. It's official:
    http://watchmenmovie.com/

IMDB page:
    http://imdb.com/title/tt0409459/

It seems the director of Bourne Supremacy is doing it now. I don't have a solid opinion on Hayter but he seems to be stuck in comic book movie hell now.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

3. Man, this could suck ass.
    But, it could be good.
    This is really one of those things that doesn't need a movie.
    I mean, every comic nerd knows it, and that's not a very large fanbase.
    You lose part of the impact of it when it's not a comic.
    OMG <3 4EVA
    Scourge:Azumanga Daioh is exactly the same thing as Ninja Scroll.
    buttcheeks: High school so weird

4. I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

5. Go back to the 300 thread I posted a tid bit about Watchman. Apparently theres an easter egg in the Rated R trailer and the image is that of Roschvach. I will post the pic shortly.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

6. Here ya go.

Click for full size
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rorshach_badge_sm.jpg 
Views:	724 
Size:	85.5 KB 
ID:	23033  

7. That picture makes me wet. I'm as big a naysayer as everyone else here in regards to this movie, but that picture just looks good. It fills me with hope.

8. I know I posted the pic, but if the movie looks like the pic ... then I'm hyped.

9. I still need to read this. But I've flipped through it at the bookstore, and I can see that a lot of shit will have to get cut out to make it fit into a 2 hour movie.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

10. There is no way in hell a movie of Watchmen can do it justice. Even that pic of Rorschach gives me no hope. But hey, if it will get people to read the book, then great.