Page 5 of 91 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Watchmen

1. John Cusack for Nite Owl? Maybe.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nn030914b.jpg 
Views:	494 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	24984   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13243.jpg 
Views:	483 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	24985  
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

2. Rorschach sent me a message:

instructions.

need to find mask killer.

help spread word.

see how.

http://rorschachsjournal.com/

.RR.
    He wants people to print the flyer and post it in public and take pics.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

3. Dreamcast

I have always seen Jessie Ventura as The Comedian. especially b/c he doesn't need to be around for very long and can basically be a body on the pavement and one or two "I'm the fucking Comedian!!!!!one!" scenes

RR could be pretty much anyone; from someone who plays psycho-types well like Defoe to Hugh Jackman (RR being a quasi-Wolvie clone anyway).

Nite-Owl is a tremendously interesting choice. You want someone over-the-hill, maybe over-weight, but also someone who could become kick-ass. Not Keanu. Unfortunately, Michael Keaton's already played Batman. We need another washed-up actor that could pull off the Batman persona.

I really don't have an answer for N.O. right now. Going to have to think on it...
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

4. As much as I'd love to see a good Watchmen movie, I've gotta agree with MVS here. Watchmen wasn't a book with any filler whatsoever. Nevermind the fact that I think much of what made the book so special was inherent to the comic medium. I don't know that certain aspects/tricks would work in a film.
    Last edited by OMGrich; 18 Jul 2007 at 01:37 AM.
    Totally!

5. He's translating it page by page like he did 300. I say give Snyder a change.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

6. Quote Originally Posted by The_Meach View Post
    Nite-Owl is a tremendously interesting choice. You want someone over-the-hill, maybe over-weight, but also someone who could become kick-ass. Not Keanu. Unfortunately, Michael Keaton's already played Batman. We need another washed-up actor that could pull off the Batman persona.
    Val Kilmer?

7. No matter who makes this movie, who's going to watch it?

8. Since the thread title wasn't too appropriate anymore, I shortened it up.

9. Dreamcast

Quote Originally Posted by Super-Eggroll View Post
    Val Kilmer?
    Not a bad choice. Now that I actually think about it, John Cusack would be unbelievably awesome. The one caveat would be that Cusack has made a living from being Mister Cool.

Night Owl should be a little more washed up, y'know? (yet another reason why Keaton would be a great choice; he's washed up as an actor
    AND he's a Batman-type which is precisely what N.O. is)
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

10. Quote Originally Posted by The_Meach View Post
    Not a bad choice. Now that I actually think about it, John Cusack would be unbelievably awesome. The one caveat would be that Cusack has made a living from being Mister Cool.
    Except int he movies where he plays a massive anti-social dork. Wait, isn't that most of them?