View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Kevin Smith movie is your favorite?

Which Kevin Smith movie is your favorite?

Okay, I know there has been many posts about this before and this may be a bit redundant, but I'd like to see a real count. I was talking with a fan at dinner and we each have our favorites but we argued for a while over which movie the general public holds as there favorite. If you'd like, go ahead and attach some reasons why. But, make sure to vote.

2. I like Clerks, but most people I know like Mallrats the most. I could have seen Kevin Smith at Megacon a few months back, but my friends and I were watching anime.

3. Originally posted by Green
    I like Clerks, but most people I know like Mallrats the most. I could have seen Kevin Smith at Megacon a few months back, but my friends and I were watching anime.
    heh, Kevin Smith came into the arcade I used to work at once. He was with his wife and baby girl, he looked pissed off and frustrated, so I didn't approach him.

4. mallrats

want a chocolate covered pretzel?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

5. Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. Funny as hell and had me in tears. Dogma comes in a VERY close second. Its all about the excremental.

6. i like them all, can't wait for the new one to come out. Say would you like a chocolate covered pretzel?
    "Punch the yeti! Win a free Llama!"

7. they're a little melty, but boy are they equisite! And if I remember correctly, you're a big pretzel fan!
    Mallrats is my fave, after that I like Clerks, then Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back and Dogma tied, with Chasing Amy far behind.

Easily Clerks is #1.

#2 goes to Mallrats, another great comedic masterpiece.

Dogma comes next, with its funny look at religion and great characters thrown into the mix.

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back comes next, it was a dissapointment for sure, but still not that bad.

Chasing Amy is in last place. I recall a good 2 or 3 funny parts, but what was there was pretty good. "What's a nubian?" "Shut the fuck up!"

Me I really liked Jay and Silent Bob Strike back George Carlin, the Star Wars cameos,references and Good Will Hunting 2 ha ha. I think that Jason Mews is funny.

Korian

10. Ill be the rebel here and say they're all terrible. If you want funny, go watch the CKY videos or Shrek.
    *Gets ready for the flames*
    "In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry, and is generally considered to have been a bad move."