Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Games that would be great online.

1. Games that would be great online.

This is just a fun thread about your dream online games...that probably won't see the light of day.

I'll start:

I would love to see a Pokemon MMORPG.

I want an online version of Tetris Attack.

Every multiplayer Gamecube game.

;_;
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. A variation of Zone of the Enders. God, I played the first versus mode to death. Such an underlying amount of depth. Somehow I doubt it has the substance to do it on its own, but I'd buy and happily play a ZOE versus game.

The real Daytona. None of that bastardized Dreamcast shit.

5. Quantum Redshift for the Xbox..

Virtua Fighter, Soul Calibur, any decent 3d fighter..

We need a Chu Chu Rocket sequel damnit!

Id love to see someone put together a package of board games, not just a single one for $50, but like say for example, all the Parker Brother's games on one disc, online play, via xbox live. Then you can play and use voice chat to talk to people. It could actualy bring some people online who wouldnt normaly do so..
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

6. Mario Kart: DD, F-Zero GX, Crystal Chronicles, Virtua-On, VF4, Samba De Amigo, Guitar Freaks, Metal Arms, Guardian Heroes, War of the Monsters, Armored Core, Magical Drop

lithium Guest
    Advance Wars. In fact I wanted this so badly I started writing my own version (of course it's been long abandoned).

8. Berserk.

9. Front Mission~! And I thought squaresoft stopped listening to the dreams of children

10. That online Persona game would've rocked the Xbox's box0rs.
    Time for a change