Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2456

Thread: Games that would be great online.

1. Quote Originally Posted by Xeno G
    All that means is that my buddy Ry and myself will own every last person who gets online with it.
    Not I sir, not I.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Korly
    Not I sir, not I.
    Oh, yes. You'll fall beofre me like so many before.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

3. Personally, I'm not much of an online player, but I would like it if Million produced a new online Downtown Nekketsu or Double Dragon-style beat-em-up. Imagine all the possibilities! You can have people making up their own gangs, raping and pillaging towns and cities, or form a "guardian angel"-type gang, protecting other players from the bad gangs. And instead of fighting predictable AI, you would be confronting with actual human players.

4. Daytona USA
    Garou: Mark of the Wolves
    King of Fighters '98
    Sega Rally
    Streets of Rage

5. Ikaruga, ha.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Giga Power
    Prepare, I'm about to go all SNK on this thread...

The King of Fighters 2001
    The King of Fighters 2002
    The King of Fighters 1997
    The Last Blade 2
    Matrimelee
    Rage of the Dragons
    SVC Chaos
    Samurai Shodown 2
    Samurai Shodown 4
    King of The Monsters 2: The Next Thing (My Cyber Woo would own you all, bitches!)
    You can play these online, giga. You just have to find some like-minded SNK freaks and go get kaillera. Oh and ya gotta have broadband too,cuz kaillera is far from perfect in the lag department unless both connections are good

7. Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Undaunted
    Personally, I'm not much of an online player, but I would like it if Million produced a new online Downtown Nekketsu or Double Dragon-style beat-em-up. Imagine all the possibilities! You can have people making up their own gangs, raping and pillaging towns and cities, or form a "guardian angel"-type gang, protecting other players from the bad gangs. And instead of fighting predictable AI, you would be confronting with actual human players.
    That sounds kick ass, but Create-A-Character mode would be a definite must.