Page 1 of 13 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Would Mods look into stopping Racial slurs and Comments on the Main Forums?

Would Mods look into stopping Racial slurs and Comments on the Main Forums?

"Do you speak English?" Do you have a wife lined up for you?" "Is it hard to see with slanted eyes"? What do these comments have in common? If you are Asian you will have probally heard one of these comments I'm sure once in you life. Is it outright racism, ignorance, lack of proper education? It is anyones guess. You may politely smile and ignore them, laugh, try to explain, or say "Fuck you Fucker" in your head, or even aloud. Violence and anger though is not the answer and only lowers you to their level. It's best to try to educate.

Asian men have been accused, of being perverts, sneaky, quiet businessmen, Gang members, spys, abusers of women. Sure in some cases that may be true but the following are evil stereotypes, and make things difficult for asians when people believe this. You may ask if a Asian knows Karate, maybe he does maybe he doesn't?, but using jokes, and making comments about Asians even in jest is not a good thing to do.

I'm willing to bet that anyone with a ethnic background has been the victim of Racisim at one times in their life and knows how it feels. So I would hope people can see the impact of making fun of other cultures, in any shape or form. It is not a fun enviorment, and if you're gonna do that use FC, I never wanna see degrading remarks tward a asian on this Forum again. It's our responsibility and as a plea to other Asians and Ethnic groups here we should not particpate and tolerate it anymore.

This isn't a joke and somthing very personal to me. So please try to respect others, as we are all unique and different.

2. and yet you love Eminem

3. Quiet businessmen? How does that translate into racism?

"Hey, you see that guy over there? He's a real chink."

"What, you mean he has a small dick and smells like soy sauce?"

"No, you idiot! Just look at him sitting at his desk...quietly."

4. I've been subject to racism before because I've been around a lot of other races. It doesn't bother me in the least. Unless you're constantly getting racist remarks directed at you, you need to lighten up a bit.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

5. Damnit, sorry for the double post.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

LOL Guest
    This is the funniest thread ever.

7. Untill the next Korian thread that is.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Do you have a wife lined up for you?
    L. O. L.

It's not racism when someone of the same race asks a question about a fellow man. That's like me asking another white guy, "Do you plan on having a decent job after college?" OMG I'm stereotyping in thinking that people that go to college want a decent future! Now where did I put my cross and sheets?

9. CAWG
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

10. Korian is ASIAN?

SHOCKER!