Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IF YOU DON'T BUY FROM ME I'LL STARVE

1. Man, that's a good deal, but Prince Planet and kingoffighters have taken all my cash this week.

Thanks for the reply though.

2. Hi!

How much for Rudora no Hihou?

Thanks!

3. Hi,

i am intersested in the famicom set up. I don't know how to pm (go ahead laugh) please give me your offer...

4. oh, hey. this thread is from about six months ago, and many of these games had been sold via other means.

Ahondara: I recently sold Rudora no Hihou. Sorry.

rtype99: The Famicom Disk System games have been sold, though I still have the system. But there's a few catches. The system is completely disassembled, and I won't be assembling it myself. Also, the system isn't here, it's at my parents' house. The next time I'll be going there is for Thanksgiving about a month from now. I'd be willing to let it go for $40 with shipping included (within the US). If you're seriously interested, go ahead and reply or send me a PM.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Wilykat
    oh, hey. this thread is from about six months ago, and many of these games had been sold via other means.

Ahondara: I recently sold Rudora no Hihou. Sorry.

rtype99: The Famicom Disk System games have been sold, though I still have the system. But there's a few catches. The system is completely disassembled, and I won't be assembling it myself. Also, the system isn't here, it's at my parents' house. The next time I'll be going there is for Thanksgiving about a month from now. I'd be willing to let it go for $40 with shipping included (within the US). If you're seriously interested, go ahead and reply or send me a PM.
    Hi, i am still interested, i don't know how to pm, do you still have a famicom cartridge system?

6. Quote Originally Posted by rtype99
    Hi, i am still interested, i don't know how to pm, do you still have a famicom cartridge system?
    used to have one. sold it last year, though.