Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is there any hope at ALL?

1. Laugh Is there any hope at ALL?

Is there a snow balls chance that the anime will continue on past 26 epis? I can't understand why they left it hangin the way they did if they weren't plannin on goin ahead with more.

I assume this is Eva talk.

EDIT: Damn, New Posts doesn't show the subtitle...

How good is this series, anyway? Should I be watching it?
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. Laugh Re:

I got hooked from the start. Couple different twist and turns....pretty good story line for anime. Graphics are nicely done as well....mixture of 2D & 3D.
    All I could really say is watch it and be your own judge.

4. I seen some and it was super slow and boring. Of course, I thought Kill Bill 2 went about at a plodding pace.
    pwned by Ivan

5. Laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Green
    I seen some and it was super slow and boring. Of course, I thought Kill Bill 2 went about at a plodding pace.

Even the best of shows have a few moments of drag time.....and WHR does have theirs. Maybe I like it so much cause of the darkness...
    Oh well....I like Inuyasha too! hehe

6. I thought Kill Bill 2 was awesome, but I despised Witch Hunter Robin from the very first time I watched those few fansub episodes when they came out.
    ViciousJazz had a kickass description in another thread...

...and, I doubt it. Most of these 26 episode Sunrise serieseseses don't have sequel shit.

...hopefully this series won't.
    Bleh.
    Mzo: No, you shouldn't be watching this. The chicks will laugh at you and Santa won't bring you any presents on Christmas.

7. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee
    I thought Kill Bill 2 was awesome.
    I thought it was awesome too, it just drug on and on for no good reason during parts. Robin, from what I could tell, is like that. Just without any of the awesome.
    pwned by Ivan

I thought Kill Bill vol. 2 flew by compared to the first half.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

9. That's what you said in the KB thread, and what I can't get my head around. Maybe I need to see it again, but as I watched it I couldn't help but feel only hardcore Tarentino/Kill Bill fans could bear to sit through it. You got the slow paced dialogue between the Bride and Bill during the opening, the slow and unfunny scene with Budd and his boss, the slow scene of the Bride being a lame ninja, the buriel which went on way too long (like you need to emphasis how horrible it'd be to be buried alive), I loved Pei Mei but those pull in and out quick shots was a nice gag that kept being repeated ad nauseum. So yeah, at least the first half of the movie felt dead to me, as opposed to Kill Bill 1 which I don't have really any problems with.
    pwned by Ivan

10. WHR is good. But they really couldn't carry another 26 episodes. It owuldjust ruin the series over all. Like when DBZ kept going after Goku was supposed to be dead.

Stupid fucking cell and buu sagas.