Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ChainDive

1. News ChainDive

http://www.the-magicbox.com/game081903a.htm

Looks interesting. I guess you can get some crazy air combos going like Shinobi.
    pwned by Ivan

2. Looks pimpy from all that vagueness. I need me some movies of this in action.

3. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus
    Looks pimpy from all that vagueness. I need me some movies of this in action.
    What the guy with the scary eyes said.
    A is for action

4. It looks pretty decent.

I like the character design.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

5. Yea I'm liking that one piece of art work, and would like to see more (and higher-quality) shots from this one.

6. It's on the PS2, there will be no high quality shots.

It looks nice, but I've already got Otogi, Ninja Gaiden, and the Shinobi sequel to fill out this particular genre.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

7. Looks pretty cool, hopefully it'll help fill in that ninja madness I'm missing out on in the form of Otogi and Ninja Gaiden (because I don't have an xbox )

8. Rumor is that this game is being developed by Polyphony Digital, makers of Gran Turismo. If true, might this be a follow-up of sorts to Omega Boost?

I'm bored by GT, but I like PD's touch with graphics and their obsessive attention to detail. And I wouldn't mind seeing another game with Omega Boost-like gameplay.

I'll be looking forward to this one.

9. Apparently there is a demo of chaindive on the newest OPM disc. I can't confirm it yet, but someone said that the magazine mentions that the demo is the only chance anyone will ever have to play chaindive on a US PS2, so I guess it still isn't coming out here.

I got this a couple of months ago & it really is great. Totally 2D gameplay with really nice 3D graphics & really solid control. "Bionic Commando on Crack!" (copyright PaCrappa 2003).

This demo is a rare chance to try out an import before shelling out dough for it, so check it out.

JM

10. US demo only with no subsequent full release? What a screw.