Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 689101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Sega CD

1. I remember really enjoying Heimdall, although my brain has since purged most everything about it.
    ...because without the bitter, baby, the sweet ain't as sweet.

2. It's better on Amiga, but i too liked Heimdall.

3. This is probably a Sega 16 question, but if i have a non tms hd genesis hooked up to a sega cd, what's the best avenue for audio? Rca splitter in the headphone jack or straight from the sega cd?

Mixer cable from the headphone jack to the Sega CD, then use RCA jacks on the cd. I can't tell a difference, but the quality of the audio is supposed to be better than running straight through the headphone jack. As a bonus, you can now adjust genesis sound volume independently from redbook audio, which is handy in a few games with redbook audio that is too soft or loud compared to sound effects.

Also, Sega CD is best CD.

6. Hooked my Sega CD to play a game I had in my collection for some time now that I've never played. Keio Flying Squadron. Don't know why it's worth so much online. It's just an ok shooter.

Yeah it sucks sell it to meeeee

8. Quote Originally Posted by Daitokuji View Post
    Hooked my Sega CD to play a game I had in my collection for some time now that I've never played. Keio Flying Squadron. Don't know why it's worth so much online. It's just an ok shooter.
    Did I ever tell you guys about the day I spent over $500 so that I could play Zeriogar?

no, you should. It couldn't be any worse than type ryan talking about cars

Daito is right about Keio. I still wouldn't mind having it though.