Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 81011121314 LastLast

Thread: Sega CD

1. That was a legitimate typo.
    But I like it.

keep they heads ringin
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. Quote Originally Posted by Daitokuji View Post
    Hooked my Sega CD to play a game I had in my collection for some time now that I've never played. Keio Flying Squadron. Don't know why it's worth so much online. It's just an ok shooter.
    I think it has more to do with a small print run than the actual quality of the game. It's decent, but I'd rather play Android Assault.

If anyone has a manual for Keio lying around somewhere, please sell it to me!

oh my god

The Trio looks glorious.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

You should all get that and throw your name brand wallwarts away

6. Mzo, I think that link might change my whole life.

If only I could figure out why hooking up the Sega CD and 32X simultaneously caused all sorts of graphical glitches. Maybe it's because I'm missing one of those metal plates?

7. Ive tested and sold many a sega cd and 32x system without those shielding plates.
    I have never seen any graphical glitches due to their absence.
    Something is just broken somewhere.

8. His butt. Clearly.

There was something you could do to fuck up the 32x working. I forget what it was. But when I first got mine, I remember thinking it was broke for months because I had it hooked up wrong. I was playing Star Wars arcade and the damn thing wouldn't display backgrounds.

10. sounds like the something wasn't hooked up right.
    A lot of 32X games used the genesis to do backgrounds and the 32X to characters and shit.