Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234568 ... LastLast

Thread: Sega CD

Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda
    Voice acting didn't really get bad until later, I think. Alot of early "talkie" games like Space Quest 4, Sam and Max, day of the Tentacle, Snatcher, etc had great voice acting.
    Don't forget the miserable voice acting in King's Quest 5.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

2. Quote Originally Posted by Sqoon
    Pressed:

Though I haven't tried burning it to remove whatever 'copy protection' it may have.
    It's probably just a region thing. Try playing it in GENS with the japanese bios. Or ripping it, changing the region code, and re-burning it.

3. Some said to avoid Willy Beamish here, but I feel if you can get past the LONG load times (I mean, they are some of the worst ever), it's a great adventure game.

EDIT: Prince of Persia for Sega-CD is also my favorite version of the game.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

I second Willy Beamish and PoP.
    My Backloggery

5. Don't get the SegaCD Silpheed; the PS2 one is much better (most people don't like it anyway)

They're pretty different... (but they're both not that good).
    My Backloggery

7. Quote Originally Posted by Sqoon
    I'll try that once I get the time.
    Had a chance to try it yet? I'm sure putting on a cd-r will work. If it is a MD-CD game that is.

8. Quote Originally Posted by TobalRox
    Some said to avoid Willy Beamish here, but I feel if you can get past the LONG load times (I mean, they are some of the worst ever), it's a great adventure game.
    I haven't touched that game in ages and I know it's in my collection somewhere. I'll have to see if it's any better now that I've got my X'EYE.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

9. Ground Zero Texas
    Sewer Shark

The only Sega CD games I ever liked. And not for good reasons.
    Play Guitar Hero //

10. willy beamish was the first sega cd game i bought afer the pack in bored me (which wasnt long).