Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: Sega CD

1. Everyone will say PCECD and they are right, but I liked Sega CD because you were invincible for a second when you got hit. That made it so much easier than the Duo version.
    I never beat it on Duo
    I could breeze through it on Sega CD.

Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Decent? I'd buy a known defective Sega CD for $10 any day.
    I think I can make your dreams come true.

Hit me up after I get settled in the new house.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

Other way around, sweets. I can't remember shit.

We're fucked.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

I think the sega cd might be my favorite system. I think it was the last system we had that me, my sisters and cousins all enjoyed games on, together.

Playstation and Saturn were around High School, and real life and all that. And somewhere in there I got the internet and it told me how horrible everything was and soiled gaming for forever.

Man, those were fun days. All of us sitting around playing Lunar EB together. Or Popful mail, or whatever. Eyes lighting up when you got to a new cut scene because "holy fuck, anime on my video games, wtf"
    Last edited by Fe 26; 19 Feb 2013 at 12:42 AM.

Geen and I just played Wonderdog. We both agree that this game is putrid shit. I don't know if I can justify keeping something this terrible, says the guy that loves NES Jaws.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

8. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I think the sega cd might be my favorite system. I think it was the last system we had that me, my sisters and cousins all enjoyed games on, together.

Playstation and Saturn were around High School, and real life and all that. And somewhere in there I got the internet and it told me how horrible everything was and soiled gaming for forever.

Man, those were fun days. All of us sitting around playing Lunar EB together. Or Popful mail, or whatever. Eyes lighting up when you got to a new cut scene because "holy fuck, anime on my video games, wtf"
    Lunar was great because I would be responsible for dungeons and puzzles and my buddy would do the main part.

9. Peir Solar would be nice to play since the game shares the ability to play the music in high quality thanks to the Sega CD's music player.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

10. It does sound really nice, but the FM tunes are excellent as well. The music in that game is just great all around.