Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GTO...aka God This Owns.

1. GTO...aka God This Owns.

I just saw GTO, and DAMN, I'm impressed. Funny as hell, and Onizuka rocks the house! Wish I had a teacher like that in high school...

Okay, I need to know...when is the next volume comin out? I need more!

2. Look HERE

Later all...

3. Much obliged, man. GTO is pure ownage.

4. damn!! I want this series??? how is the animation and music? I already know that the story is good

5. Originally posted by MajinRyu
    damn!! I want this series??? how is the animation and music? I already know that the story is good
    Animation's decent, the opening looks slick. Music's good too, the opening and ending tracks are tight.

Check it out, it's worth it.

6. Originally posted by Freeter

Animation's decent, the opening looks slick. Music's good too, the opening and ending tracks are tight.

Check it out, it's worth it.
    thx man, I definitively will check it out, could you tell me the name of the opening and ending music? Thx

7. Originally posted by MajinRyu

thx man, I definitively will check it out, could you tell me the name of the opening and ending music? Thx
    Opening is "Driver's High", ending is "Last Piece"(got this on mp3 already).

8. could you tell me if the singer is L'arc~en~Cie

9. Saw it on sale at an EB recently, mebbe I should look into picking it up mebbe
    omg TNL epics!

10. Originally posted by Ragnarok the Red
    Saw it on sale at an EB recently, mebbe I should look into picking it up mebbe
    None of that "mebbe" business buddy, pick it up NOW