Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Burger Wars.

1. Burger Wars.

http://www.burgerwar.com/index.php

a multiplayer first person shooter from Amped Labs set in a future where the corporate wars break out into an armed conflict between the McBozo and Burger Clown hamburger chains.
    Burger Wars is a fast action, multiplayer online first person shooter. In the year 2033 two competing burger franchises, McBozo and Burger Clown are in an all out global war as they battle for supremacy in one of the worlds last free market enterprises. Team based play tactics are involved and 3 game types, Team Death Match, Capture the Flag and Assassinate the Clown are supported. Its runs on PC, Mac and Linux. It can handle up to 128 players per server, and its spoof humor is a guarantee for some side splitting laughter.
    Trailer:

Small

Large

Motherfucking hot coffee thrower:

This is probably the best looking game I have ever seen in my entire life.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

2. DooM III? Waiter! Too much Satan in my coding!
    Halo 2? ...Ever going to come out?
    Half Life 2? HYPE HYPE HYPE

Yes that's right. Crown Burger Wars as the new "it" FPS game. I heard the engine can even bump map the bump maps!

"All creatures will DIE, and all things will be BROKEN: That is the law of the SAMURAI."

3. Move over, UT2K4.

4. I'm there.

5. good lord that looks amazing.

6. "Cel-shading? Hellz no! We just use lots of black lines on our TEXTURES!"

7. don't forget the primary colors. extreme!

8. I love Evil Ronald. I'll be sure to get this when it drops to $5 in a few weeks.

Edit - Watching the trailer... wow, it's like Armed and Dangerous, only it looks like utter shit.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

9. Just thought I'd throw something out there:

I dig it because it's indy. And true indy, not like the $1.5 Million dollar budget that Savage had. It's at least a cool idea, even if the execution is off.

But really, making a game with little to no budget is a lot harder than most people can imagine.

10. Indy game? Ah, cool. In that case, it looks fantastic for what they can do. I was mistaken in thinking that the group was an actual company, in which case, the odd-looking graphics wouldn't be all that acceptable. As an indy game, it looks quite nice.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan