Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Home Recording Software/Hardware

1. Home Recording Software/Hardware

I'm moving into my parents basement this summer, which means a.) no bills and b.) I'm going to spend shitloads of money. One of the first things I'm going to do and buy a cheap mixer and some mics and software and get a nice little recording setup going through my computer so I dont have to deal with doucebags everytime I want to put a demo of a song down. I can get Cakewalk or Acid for free, does anyone here have experience with either or those or have any suggestions regarding the software or mixer?

I'll make you a copy of Nuendo. Its what we used for the 88mph demo.

I have a list of the hardware somewhere around here too. I'll see if I can find it and get it to you.

The other option is I have an extra Roland VS880EX which is great for putting down demos.

3. Sweet man. Thanks. My email is darkprinceofdeath@yahoo.com

You live by YAWA... correct?

Best thing I can think of doing is making you a CD, and dropping it by when im in the area. Nuendo would take 3,000 years to send you via the internet.

5. Yeah, I live right around him. Cool, whatevs.

7. Thats fucking redick.

*For payment for cat mummy, I prefer either money order or check* *Payment must be recieved within 7 days of end of auction*

8. Get a protools package if you want to get serious about recording professionally. Its the industry standard.

Its also tens of thousands of dollars.

You can build a perfectly acceptable PC recording rig for about $700.

10. Protools? Sheesh. I'm recording myself, not God.