Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4252545556

Thread: Alien Vs Predator - News Update Thread + New Photos + New Trailer

1. Not that I'm aware of.

The DVD is a director's cut of sorts. Some scenes are re-arranged, and some new stuff has been added (including an extra exploding head). Nothing that makes any major difference.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. How can anyone doubt the genius of Giger, the man responsible for the brilliant Penis Landscape and the similarly phallic Necronomicon IV:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	franken1.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	34388  
    Last edited by jyoung; 21 Apr 2008 at 05:42 PM.

3. Quote Originally Posted by wEEman33 View Post
    How can anyone doubt the genius of Giger, the man responsible for the brilliant Penis Landscape:

Penis Landscape looks suspiciously like the Tripod logo. I'm calling plagiarism here.

Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. I finally got around to seeing this and have to say that this movie is among the biggest disappointments that I can ever remember in the sci-fi genre. It was awful. Much worse than the first AvP, which wasn't all that great to begin with. The intertwining of the two species was absolutely unnecessary. Why not just do another original story about the two species? Or Aliens exacting some sort of revenge? The continuation of the first AvP, in any sense, was a complete waste of time. Movies like this just make me shake my head. I know *I* could do much better than this, given any decent amount of time, despite having zero experience doing it. It's that bad and it's that obvious.

5. I won't defend AvP2's quality, but saying that the original is better is just fucking crazy.

6. Re watched AVPR recently, and it still trashy fun. It wont win any awards for quality or acting, but it had some cool pieces. Hey, I like my trash, and not every film needs to be Dark Knight

7. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    I won't defend AvP2's quality, but saying that the original is better is just fucking crazy.
    http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/alien_vs_predator/ (22%)

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/avp2/ (14%)

I would submit that you, sir, are out of your gord.

8. The critter FX are better in 2, but that's about it. It's comparing shit to poop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    I would submit that you, sir, are out of your gord.
    I love that site, even though I'd bet 95% of the stories are fake/exaggerated.