Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NoFace says goodbye to his collection of games

1. Well I have a new and sealed one for sale, the one at $9.99, and the second one is the one I've opened and checked out myself (that I intended to keep for myself). That's the $4.99 one.

Sealed one is in good shape but both of them seem to scuff up easily on the outside... not sure if all Birthday packs are like that or not.

2. Sorry you have to sell you're stuff ... I would buy something but I have to get rid of some of my stuff as well, it's taking over my place

You should get some decent money for some of that stuff though, especially Suikoden II.

3. Thanks man, I appreciate it. Although I'm selling most of my collection, my love of games is still in tact, and will be for life, so I'm not too bummed about it. And if things improve in the future, I'll pick up some of the things that pain me to sell.

Things that'll probably go up soon:

Panzer Dragoon Saga

Radiant Silvergun

My hardly-touched Saturn Twin Sticks (including the DC Total Control 3 for the VO:OT fans)

Metal Gear Solid 2 Premium Edition

and in a couple weeks once I've sent the first round of stuff out, a huge second batch of stuff is going up (DC, GBA, XB, GC, and a shit load of DVDs... but those will probably go into Trade Depot).

4. Hey, someone do me a favor and get a hold of NoFace for me, my internet is shut down until Thursday (until I get the new account up at my new house, at a friends house now), and I don't want him to think I'm not paying for the Lunar 2
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

5. Bump for new stuff listed, a bunch of PS2 games listed at $4.99 a pop, most won't go too much higher than that.

Still have Xbox, Gamecube, Dreamcast, and GBA stuff to list in the near future.

6. how come you don't have any buy now option?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Daitokuji
    how come you don't have any buy now option?
    Because I didn't feel like thinking of set prices for these, I just set everything at $4.99 with no reserve, and I'll see where it goes from there. Sorry for no "Buy it Now" option.

Also, added Xbox and Gamecube games (minus the few imports I'm going to be selling).

Radiant Silvergun and Sin and Punishment (plus an N64 adaptor) are both getting listed around 8 pm PST too.

8. Adding my excellent condition Dreamcast Broadband Adapter. Seeing as how it only got used for PSO and I'd play that on the Xbox these days, it deserves to be in better hands.

Also added my Cowboy Bebop- The Perfect Sessions DVD set. 100% legit, not a bootleg. Very low serial # of 2110. This is a bummer to let go of.

9. I'm seriously considering bidding on the perfect sessions when the time is almost up, too good a deal to pass up on given how rare it is.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

10. Well, good luck to you then, if you won at least it'd end up in good hands. I want to say "hopefully the price won't skyrocket" for your sake, but I also want to say "hopefully the price will skyrocket!" for my own

But yeah, good luck if you decide to bid, for real.