Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NoFace says goodbye to his collection of games

1. Mad NoFace says goodbye to his collection of games

Well, after a few weeks of deciding whether or not to part ways with a decently large collection of games, anime, and other, I've begun the process of selling off approximately 99% of what I own related to the things I enjoy.

I'm slowly but surely adding a very lage amount of stuff to eBay, so if you're interested be sure to check back over the next few days as I have a lot to add and it takes some time.

If you've got any questions or want to make me an offer on the side just send me a PM or post 'em in here.

Thanks for your interest, and without further ado you can follow this link to what I have up for auction.

Updates:

6/27 - Listed every PS2 game except the Metal Gear Solid 2 Premium Package.

6/28 - Remaining Xbox and Gamecube games are up, except for Gamecube imports

Radiant Silvergun and Sin and Punishment + N64 adaptor are both set to show up tonight around 8 PM PST. Buy It Now options available for both of them. Both are mint.

6/30 - Adding my excellent condition Dreamcast Broadband Adapter. Seeing as how it only got used for PSO and I'd play that on the Xbox these days, it deserves to be in better hands.

Also added my Cowboy Bebop- The Perfect Sessions DVD set. 100% legit, not a bootleg. Very low serial # of 2110.

And PM sent =D
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. I'll probably go after your Disgaea later on. Whee.

4. I've put a few things on my watch list. I don't have much money right now, but will pick something up if the price is good.

5. Finished putting up the majority of my PS1 games I'm selling. The amount of stuff up now is getting absurd, and I haven't even touched Dreamcast, PS2, Xbox, and Gamecube for the most part. This is going to take forever.

And thanks everyone for the interest, be sure to keep checking out that link as more and more stuff goes up.

6. FYI, I think all of the Strider 2's were misprinted with Disc 1 and 2 swapped. So it's not exactly a rarity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

7. If you want, I'll just buy GITS from you for $10 so you don't have to deal with ebay fees (I have to fight with bidders on my end).
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

8. Quote Originally Posted by K3V
    FYI, I think all of the Strider 2's were misprinted with Disc 1 and 2 swapped. So it's not exactly a rarity.
    they finally ended up fixing it.

9. Quote Originally Posted by voltz
    If you want, I'll just buy GITS from you for $10 so you don't have to deal with ebay fees (I have to fight with bidders on my end).
    I don't mean to sound cheap, but I'm selling these games because I need the money, not because I really want to part with this stuff. That said, $10 is pretty low compared to the other ones on ebay (some going in the $20's). I wish I was financially able to cut people deals right now but I'm just not... sorry.

K3V, Dyne, thanks for the heads-up. I know the first copy of the game I played (that I didn't own) had the same problem, but I wasn't sure. I don't think it's hurting anybody though so I think I'll keep it that way

10. just wondering why there2 2 different starting prices for the 10th anni sonic cd's.