Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NoFace says goodbye to his collection of games

1. A bump because a bunch of auctions end in about a day, and there are quite a few Xbox, Gamecbue, and PS2 games with zero bids, and everything starts at $4.99. Some decent stuff too

2. You have a new bidder going for that Bebop set... I'd email him to make sure it's legit. Something like that, I wouldn't doubt it being a teenager or something. Too much money to risk on a non-paying fool.

3. Yeah... I've noticed the zero feedback people, but I'm an optimistic kind of guy. So if it turns out they're deadbeat bidders, I'll just offer the set to the next highest bidder. I figure everyone has to start somewhere, with 0 feedback...

Anyway, thanks for the heads-up

(editted my posts to remove my sig, was annoying me )

4. I was screwed over by a new bidder before, so I felt the need to warn you. Hope that goes well.

5. Wow, your Bebop, DC BB adapter and S & P are going for some serious money now. I wanted bebop too.

6. I'm such a horrible seller, I feel guilty for prices going too high. :/

Anyway, only 8 hours left on most of the regular PS2, GC, and XB stuff. Most still around that $4.99 mark. 'Cept PSO for the Cube, which I realized is selling for a lot so people can use it for piracy purposes (since the auction states clearly you can't play it online anymore).

7. Grin

Quote Originally Posted by NoFace
    PSO for the Cube, which I realized is selling for a lot so people can use it for piracy purposes (since the auction states clearly you can't play it online anymore).
    I was wondering about that. It's a $15 game at Gamestop. $56+? Yays for you!
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

8. Quote Originally Posted by The_Meach
    I was wondering about that. It's a $15 game at Gamestop. $56+? Yays for you!
    Haha yeah, I was pleasantly surprised. If your Gamestop has copies at $15 a piece, you should most definitely snag those

A bunch of the auctions have closed... I'm curious if anyone on here ended up winning any of them?

9. Somehow with whatever forum maintenance my sad face icon for this thread became an angry face! OH NOES!

Anyway, everything but the Bebop boxset and the BBA is over with. I'll list my DC stuff and probably a ton of DVDs (not going on ebay) within a couple weeks.

Thanks to everyone who gave this a look!