Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2131333435

Thread: Official Spiderman 2 thread

1. Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stfu_newbie.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	47.3 KB 
ID:	22568  
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Unworthy thread bump.
    Hey, at least everyone can read my Shadow-Spidey idea again.

3. Good point.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. Maybe you'll all like THIS bump better...

From AICN:
    Michael Chabon's Unused Screenplay For SPIDER-MAN 2 Is Online!! For Now, At Least...

Merrick here...

I've always been intrigued by the alternate takes/near misses/"what ifs" accompanying huge film and TV projects...so this was of immediate interest to me. Thought I'd pass it along...

Michael Chabon's unused script for SPIDER-MAN 2 is online over at mcsweeneys.net. Their introduction reads thusly:
    In honor of Maps and Legends, Michael Chabon's first book of nonfiction, which features a pretty amazing three-tiered die-cut jacket by Jordan Crane, and is available now, here—in honor of all that, we present the following Maps and Legends bonus material: Chabon's screenplay for Spider-Man 2. Chabon was the third of four screenwriters assigned to the project; he ultimately received shared "screen story" credit. As far as we know, this script hasn't been seen anywhere else, and it won't be seen here for long.
    You can find Chabon's screenplay (in .pdf form)...
    ... in the usual place.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

5. Christ The Gas the movie is fucking done, stop thread resurrecting!

BTW it's nice to see a movie script of this.

6. I liked the version of Spider-Man 2 we got. Based on a quick skim, this particular version isn't the best thing ever or anything.

Show me "the good" Spider-Man 3 script, if such a thing existed at any point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Show me "the good" Spider-Man 3 script, if such a thing existed at any point.
    I still want a directors cut where they split the movie in half and only have Sandman & Goblin or Venom & Goblin.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    I still want a directors cut where they split the movie in half and only have Sandman & Goblin or Venom & Goblin.
    Indeed.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

9. I would prefer a director's cut where they split Sam Raimi in half.

lol get it