Page 1 of 14 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Ouija

1. Ouija

I "played" it for the first time a few hours ago with some friends. I wanted to see what it was all about. I nearly flipped out when the pointer started moving by itself. I must say, it was certainly an interesting experience.

Apparently, we were talking to some four year kid who passed away in 1860 in Pennsylvania. He knew the name of my friends ex-girlfriend. Freaky stuff.

Anyone have some tips or stories regarding this "game?"

2. ...

So I forced my hands in my pockets and felt with my thumbs and gallantly handed her my very last piece of gum.

3. DONT FUCKING DO THAT SHIT!

I am so serious... that is just playing with fire. Dont Do it.
    [Insert large, loud, flashing signature here]

4. We asked the name of this individual, it spelled out J - U - S - T - I, it was then my friend interrupted and asked for the this person's last name, D - I - E, was spelled.

So:

J - U - S - T - I - D - I - E.

Yeah.

I don't think I'll be sleeping tonight.

I have one, you need a women if you're a guy to get it to
    work properly, and I don't know any chicks that are into
    that.

It's some sort of power of suggestion or trick, but others
    say to not mess with it or you could be posessed, no lie.
    That or your friends are just f-ing with you.

6. Hmm. It was three guys, my friend, his brother and I. We must have called fifteen people asking them if they wanted to play. Everyone was either busy, not home, or just couldn't.

I heard hardcore Christians won't touch the thing due to reasons for which I do not know.

I think I'm a lot more calmer than I should be.

7. I''ll second what M said. That shit will bring nothing but problems.

My 6th grade teacher who was one of the best teachers in school and normally not too religious, was adamant about that thing being something extremely evil.

8. Most Christians believe it's demonic and demonic powers move the pointer. I have heard of people being possessed and whatnot from playing with one so that's the way I look at it. I wouldn't mess with it.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

They think it is the instrument of the devil yet you can
    find one in any toystore, it must be a conspiracy.

I think people with certin beliefs don't want to be
    associated with it, but make sure the spirits you're
    talking too are friendly, heh.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi128
    Hmm. It was three guys, my friend, his brother and I. We must have called fifteen people asking them if they wanted to play. Everyone was either busy, not home, or just couldn't.

I heard hardcore Christians won't touch the thing due to thing I do not know why.

I think I'm a lot more calmer than I should be.

the reason hardcores dont touch it is because it is basically asking for a form of possesion. Also, using any form of divination is seriously bad in a religious perspective, as you are contacting things(and in a way reverencing them) that are not accredited as of God, there can be some seriously nasty things out there. finally since one calls on dead spirits, you are talking necromancery, which is the granddaddy of bad stuff, most christians would echo m and acid dragon said. some also believe that once you call up spirits, you really arent putting it down, it can linger. I have heard some horror stories about it, the main thrust of which si that you are NEVER to put it under your bed. I have never played it, i would advise "spin the bottle" instead .

oh and korian, there was a major outcry when they first marketed the board, many christian groups still are boycotting the company for releasing it. Im not particularly versed in the whole thing, but i wouldnt have one in my house.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.