Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jessica Alba to play Nancy Callahan in Sin City

1. Jessica Alba to play Nancy Callahan in Sin City

http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/509/509424p1.html

April 27, 2004 - According to both Variety and The Hollywood Reporter, Jessica Alba has been added to the all-star cast of Dimension Films' Sin City.

Director Robert Rodriguez is collaborating on Sin City with Frank Miller, the author of the graphic novels upon which the film is based.

THR says "Alba will star in a section opposite Bruce Willis and Mickey Rourke playing Nancy, a beautiful exotic dancer known as 'the sweetheart of Sin City.'"

Jaime King, Brittany Murphy, Elijah Wood and Carla Gugino also star. Filming is now underway in Austin, Texas.

Alba's credits include Honey and the TV series Dark Angel.

I wonder if she will, um, reveal as much of herself in the flick as in the comic...

2. Quote Originally Posted by Yamcha
    Jessica Alba
    playing Nancy, a beautiful exotic dancer
    That's all I needed to hear.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy
    Exactly - I was trying to remember who the Hell Nancy Callahan was in the series , but really it doesnt matter.

4. Jessica Alba? ROCK.

5. titties

6. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy
    She now got dancing skills after Honey, so lets hope to her dance ala nude

Show 'em.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

8. Jessica Alba + Exotic Dancer = HAHAHAHAHH AWESOME!

9. Nudity please.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. Did anyone see that movie Honey? Alba looks fucking hot on the DVD cover but I don't know if it's worth suffering through the flick, it looks horrible.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww