RTX Red Rock
    Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb
    Gladius
    Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic
    Star Wars Bounty Hunter
    Star Wars: The Clone Wars
    Star Wars Galaxies
    Full Throttle

Nothing on Lucasarts' official site that I can find, but they haven't unveiled anything on that list after "Gladius" yet. All I have to say is they'd better not do to Full Throttle what they did to Monkey Island.

No Sam and Max sequel listed. Damn.

I can't say I care too much for a Full Throttle sequel but at the least the graphic adventure genre lives on.

3. Ah, Full Throttle was a classic point and click adventure(You think shmups or beat em'-ups are a daying breed, the p&c adventures are all but extint) but a little toos hort. I how this new one turns out good, and stays true to it's roots in the gameplay area.

4. I love full throttle. A little short, and the "fight" sequences were cringe inducing for me, but the story and character of the game made it great to me.

I can't say that I saw a sequel coming, but it is a welcome addition to their lineup.

I just hope the general feel of the game remains; I loved feel of everything, especially the UI.

5. Yeah, I loved Full Throttle as well and I can't wait till the sequel comes out.

If the rumor is true, I suppose Lucasarts will use the 3D Monkey Island 4 engine that was found in the PlayStation 2 and PC versions. It worked fairly well in MI 4, and Ben and the Polecats will look even cooler in 3D ;P

6. God, I loved Full Throttle, that was one of my favorite Lucasarts post-SCUMM engine point 'n clickers

"You bludgeoned my father...then talked about old times?"

I loved that line Hopefully this new FT's an entirely new game and nots just a port or an updated re-release of the old one.
    omg TNL epics!

7. I was always really disappointed that just as the games had gotten to the point of near film/TV quality animation and backgrounds that everything moved to 3D. The last 2D Monkey Island game (Curse of Monkey Island) was fantastic; the 3D one is shit. So much character and personality was lost with the 3D characters.
    I'd really like to see sequels to stuff like Sam and Max and Day of the Tentacle in full 2D, great animation and hand painted backgrounds. Those two need updates with nice clean artwork. Too bad they seem to think there's no market for it. I really hate it when games that have no advantage in going 3D end up that way.
    Well that was depressing.

8. I love that game, I been trying to find it for years and came up with nothing

9. thx