Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AmazingAutoSearch bar at the bottom of IE

1. You could always switch to Mozilla, or install the Google Toolbar and use its pop-up blocker and see if that works.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

For IE, consider disabling Active X, Java, and Javascript and see if that makes a difference. Also, after some of the plans I've noticed with GMAIL, I'd just go with Mozilla or Foxfire rather than getting the Google Toolbar.
    Taking it one day at a time.

3. ive heard of things hijacking your restore feature (in xp and 2000). you have to disable restore and create new ones everyday until the old ones are gone. this may be the culprit.

4. Chux, the forums at spywareinfo.com are an amzing resource for this type of stuff.

They managed to help out this guy with the same problem here:

http://www.spywareinfo.com/forums/in...zingautosearch

It seems a bit complicated but I'm sure you can figure it out. If it continues then maybe joining the forums and posting your HiJackThis log would help. Oh and stop using IE...

5. Quote Originally Posted by K3V
    You could always switch to Mozilla, or install the Google Toolbar and use its pop-up blocker and see if that works.
    I love how mozilla handles popups better then popup-blocker as I don't have to hit that damn Ctrl key when I need another window to open.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"