Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Undercover Brother

1. Undercover Brother

May 31st

Undercover Brother

go see it.

Undercover Brother - the official movie site

Urban Entertainment - where it all started

i saw a super advance (but not quite completed) screening of UB last summer and holy shit... it's funny!!! very funny!! it's like Austin Powers but with a blax-poitation theme to it. and whereas Austin Powers is getting type stale, Undercover Brother is a breath of fresh air. great premise, great characters with equally great names (Sistah Girl and White She-Devil to name a few) and some fine comedy makes this movie a winner! i'm going to check out the movie again to see what changes they've made, but also because it's hilarious.

2. Isn't the new Austin Powers doing Blaxploitation as well with Beyonce?

3. something like that. Undercover Brother looks a whole lot better though.

4. sweet
    "Punch the yeti! Win a free Llama!"

Looks funny and Denise Richards is in it! I will check it out after Sum Of Fears.

Korian

6. Eddie is great, but I doubt this will be the best Blaxploitation movie 'ever'.... And Austin Powers 3 looks horrible. Way to run that into the ground Mike...

7. 3 more days...

a great movie it is indeed.

I'm gonna see it and I will post my impressions at a later date.

Korian

9. If this movie even half-way lives up to the way Harry Knowles jizzed his pants over it in his review on Aintitcool, then I'd say it blows Powers out of the water.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

10. they show enough booty on the poster, I guess they need their "T&A" audience as well...
    don't wanna tangle with you, I'd rather tangle with him.
    I think I'm gonna bash his head in...