Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Undercover Brother

1. Originally posted by unit003
    they show enough booty on the poster, I guess they need their "T&A" audience as well...
    Are you saying you didn't enjoy the T&A? :jest:

Go Denise, GO!

Saw it last night, what a great movie. It's refreshing to see some new blax-plotation movies come out, and this oe was hilarious. Highly reccomended.

3. from what i can remember, they cut the original opening (thank god!!!) and cut the original ending (wtf ?!?). they also made some cuts to certain scenes that either had or refered to Jim Kelly in Enter the Dragon. one scene showed Jim Kelly practicing his kung fu and UB praising him and the other happens at the end right before UB and Mr. Feather fight (there's a line that Jim Kelly uses in EtD that UB mimics: "Suddenly i think i would like to leave your island..."). there were also plenty of scenes where Chi McBride is hitting the hot sauce hard. one scene has him using it in an IV, and the other shows him drinking it along with the pepto. i'm assuming they took it out because it may have been too stereotypical. the bank scene was also heavily edited. what they showed in the movie was maybe half of what was original intended. there's also a scene after the bank job that shows UB going to someones house telling them he's helped them out with the bank. if i can think of anymore i guess i'll post them up.

seriously though, this movie is GREAT!!!

4. also forgot:

the ebony and ivory karaoke scene was cut at the end. right when UB is getting all into the song they show him pulling off his tie and getting into the song even more. and to go along with the theme of the song of blacks/whites/etc. getting along and living as one, they show an israeli and palestinian, arms around each other, drinking beers and being friends.

5. i just saw this last night as well. all i gotta say about this movie is that it's...

solid!

6. I saw it last night also, it was actually pretty funny.
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert