Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone have an older Digicam for trade?

1. Anyone have an older Digicam for trade?

Mine POS is busted, and I dont' have any money to replace it.

So if someone has something for trade, let me know..and maybe we can work somethign out....I have PS2 games, Saturn, DC, PSX, SNES, NES, GBA, Master System games. Not all that many, but some...just let me know what you have, and we'll give it a go. Thanks,
    -Omar

2. I have an old HP 1.0 Megapixel digital camera that has never really seen much use and takes pretty good pictures. If you're interested, what do you have to offer?
    omg TNL epics!

3. Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok the Red
    I have an old HP 1.0 Megapixel digital camera that has never really seen much use and takes pretty good pictures. If you're interested, what do you have to offer?
    Hey, that MAY work...do you have any pictures that have been taken with it, you could send me? As well as a specific model number?

As for stuff for trade, if you could check this link to start: http://gametz.com/?S=11071115&user=C...b=AllAvailable

let me know if you see anything on there. Thanks.

4. Raganork - get back to me if you could, it'd be much apreciated.
    If you have the photo's uploaded, you can email them to Criticomex@yahoo.com

Does anyone else have anything?

5. bump

6. I have an old KB jamcam floating around...it's not exactly high quality but it may work as a temporary substitute. It you want it, just pay for the shipping and it's yours.

7. Hmm..I'll let you know if I can't find another substitute. If I can't, I'd probably go for that...how much would shipping be?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Criticom
    Hmm..I'll let you know if I can't find another substitute. If I can't, I'd probably go for that...how much would shipping be?
    I can't say for sure but I would guess around $6 via USPS priority.

9. Quote Originally Posted by 007bond
    I can't say for sure but I would guess around $6 via USPS priority.
    Would all necessary cables come with it?
    I'll do it if I could just drop a $5 bill in an envelope and send it off. You could send by First Class, if it ends up being more then $5 for priority.

To everyone else - I'm still looking for another one. So if you have one, let me know.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Criticom
    Would all necessary cables come with it?
    I'll do it if I could just drop a $5 bill in an envelope and send it off. You could send by First Class, if it ends up being more then $5 for priority.

To everyone else - I'm still looking for another one. So if you have one, let me know.
    Yes I have all the cables. You may have to find updated software though to use with Windows XP, honestly I've never tried it. Anyways, if you are interested email me, you'd have to PayPal me though because I'm leaving in a couple days for 2 weeks.