Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: sonic the hedgehog arcade games

1. The trackball controller for PSX is called Nyko Classic Trackball. Before eBay, try Kay Bee Toys, I got mine there for ten dollars. It works with any mouse compatible PSX game, and is perfect for Arari Anniversary Edition Redux.

2. Originally posted by Sqoon
    I just realized how ironic it was for me to speak negatively about Sonic the Fighters when I myself use a StF-Bean avatar.
    Haha, I caught that too

3. Originally posted by MechDeus
    Trackballs are basically mice with a ball on top (instead of on bottom), and you use your fingers to spin the ball instead of moving the whole mouse around. They're far superior to mice. I have on that I use my middle and ring finger to control (Microsoft Trackball Explorer), there are also others that use the thumb instead.

Sqoon: Even that doesn't fully remedy the problem, trackballs whoop mouse ass. The main problem is that there's a large learning curve involved at first, which turns a lot of people away. Once you're used to them, regular mice are just plain awkward.
    I hate those things, they hurt my wrist. And yes, I've used them extensively.
    - Kabuki

4. Originally posted by rama
    *sigh* why can't we have a sega world arcade in the states?.....wait....are there any sega world arcades in the states?
    I believe that the arcade at the Magic Kingdom in Disney World is a SEGA arcade. Dunno if it's a SEGA World level-one though.

The arcade at the Luxor in Las Vegas is owned by SEGA as well.

I always wished that there was a Neo Geo World in North America...

BTW: when SNK went under, did NGWorld in Japan go under too?