Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: Would Mods look into stopping Racial slurs and Comments on the Main Forums?

1. Quote Originally Posted by Master
    Korian is ASIAN?

SHOCKER!
    yeah, i think he is chinese or cambodian or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.

2. vietnamese.

3. Doh Mah May!
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

4. Damn. Hopefully he won't snipe me from the bush in his black pajamas.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Korian
    using jokes, and making comments about Asians even in jest is not a good thing to do.
    "AHSOH AHSOH!!! ME FRAPPA DICKIE WRONG TIME!!"
    \

6. Quote Originally Posted by Korian
    using jokes, and making comments about Asians even in jest is not a good thing to do.
    Yeah, you have to watch out. Those Asians know karate!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Korian
    I'm willing to bet that anyone with a ethnic background has been the victim of Racisim at one times in their life and knows how it feels.
    "anyone with an ethnic background" means everybody dipshit.

I'm from Western Europe, my ethnic background would be primarily Anglo-Saxon. It's not like white people are the fucking "standard" base line humans and everybody else are "ethnic" flavours.

Most people use racism as a way of dealing with people they see as different, and therefore are uncomfortable around because they don't think they can understand their intentions. Acting like racist people are horrible arseholes is as stupid as racism itself, they're just acting on ignorance. Ignorance doesn't make you a bad person.

DO MAH MAE!
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

Quote Originally Posted by AstroBlue
    Ignorance doesn't make you a bad person.
    Yes it does.

9. Quote Originally Posted by AstroBlue
    Ignorance doesn't make you a bad person.
    No it simply makes you a blithering idiot.

And I can't believe you're trying to justify this crap. I suppose when you see a black man being hung from a tree you'll say "They're not bad people. They just don't understand the culture."

Quote Originally Posted by AstroBlue
    Acting like racist people are horrible arseholes is as stupid as racism itself, they're just acting on ignorance.
    Quite possibly THE STUPIDEST THING you've ever posted.

So the next time a bunch of neo-nazi's attack and hospitalize a black guy, call a latino a spick, or spit in the face of an asian man I should just see them as misunderstood?

Must be nice in the world you live in, whitey.

Don't you have you some evil corporation to run? I'm sure there are some negros running around trying to get your white women that you have to hang. I mean everybody knows whitey trying to keep the black man down.

lithium Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Korian
    "Do you speak English?" Do you have a wife lined up for you?" "Is it hard to see with slanted eyes"? What do these comments have in common? If you are Asian you will have probally heard one of these comments I'm sure once in you life.
    I'm confused. Are Asians the only ones receiving ignorant/racist remarks? I have to put up with similar stuff all the time for my own reasons -- I don't go around bitching about it. Welcome to the world. It sucks, get used to it.