Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Would Mods look into stopping Racial slurs and Comments on the Main Forums?

1. Ha. Some guy at my brother's dojo bitches about how everyone assumes he knows Kung-Fu because he's Chinese. The funny thing is that he DOES know kung-fu.

2. So... is it hard to see with slanted eyes, or what?

3. I love how Korian turns the plight of the Asians, which is, by the way, the most successful and prosperous minority in the United States BY FAR (none other is even close), into some sort of uphill battle against evil white men intent on ruining his life by, by.. asking him questions!

OH NOES!

4. God damn it. Every time I read this thread's title I hear the DDR version of "Living in America" playing in my head. For those not familliar with it, it is simultaneously the most Japanese thing you've ever heard and the most over-the-top patriotic "rah rah America rocks" thing you've ever heard.

5. You know? Every time I flip through the channels and hit BET I cannot help but feel the effects of Racist remarks.

Anyways this is far too serious of a topic for this forum, you should have know better than to post this.

6. Asians are sneaky. One of my friends let this girl from korea borrow his TV, never saw it again.
    your mom

7. Kigga stole my tv?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I hear Balrog's moveset includes the Fried Chicken Right Cross, The Watermelon Wipeout Punch, and the Welfare Blaster.
    I SWEAR IF YOU BITCH ABOUT TWINSTICKS I WILL BREAK MY FOOT OFF IN YOUR ASS

8. Quote Originally Posted by Contra
    So... is it hard to see with slanted eyes, or what?
    Not really--only when I laugh...

9. Quote Originally Posted by Master of 7s
    I mean everybody knows whitey trying to keep the black man down.
    We are, unless I missed a memo somewhere.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

10. Quote Originally Posted by Kano On The Phone
    We are, unless I missed a memo somewhere.
    Nope, we're still working on that.

But in case you missed the other memo, we're working on keeping the yellow man down as well now.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.