Thread: The 'The Sales Curve' Thread

The 'The Sales Curve' Thread

Not to be confused with Sales Curve Interactive, which I'm almost certain is a different developer, The Sales Curve has made some good games.

Firepower 2000 is an excellent shooter.

http://www.vgmuseum.com/images/snes0...power2000.html

And Time Slip is a pretty good platform game.

Besides these SNES games, does anyone know what other games they have developed?

I think they began in computer gaming but I can't think of anything they made off hand.

2. Didn't they make those half-assed ports of Double Dragon 3 for Game Boy and various computers.

Oh yeah, I remember seeing their name on the Commodore 64 port.

I stopped caring about Double Dragon after the first game.

4. Firepower 2000 is a quality shmup. great graphics and audio, as well as tight gameplay. I much prefer playing as the tank, though. I'll have to bust out that game this week. the memories...

5. Their Amiga version of The Ninja Warriors isn't bad.

I didn't bother with their home port of Double Dragon 3, since I detested the arcade version.

DD2 was OK, but I thought it played like "Double Dragon Champion Edition"- that it was a graphical facelift and a few game play tweaks on the first one ala Super Zaxxon.

6. Originally posted by gameoverDude

DD2 was OK, but I thought it played like "Double Dragon Champion Edition"- that it was a graphical facelift and a few game play tweaks on the first one ala Super Zaxxon.
    That's why I prefer the NES (and PC Engine) version of the game over the Arcade one. It played more like an actual sequel rather than a rehashed Double Dragon 1, but I disgress (just so that this doesn't turn into a Double Dragon thread).

I agree that NES Double Dragon 2 is better than the arcade one. The arcade one bored the hell out of me before my quarter was up. Not a good sign.